Friday Fun: Q4 Journal Prompts
October 1 marked the first day of the last quarter of the year. Anyone who has been here before knows that I'm a big, big fan of taking stock regularly. I have a Mid-Year check in that I posted in July, and a spread about the goals I have before we hit 2018 that are both great tools for checking where you are, celebrating what you've accomplished, and focusing your energies for the rest of the year. But if you'd like something a little less involved, here are a few five minute journaling prompts to try!
Q4 Journaling Prompts
- What has gone really well in 2017?
- What areas of your life feel in balance?
- What would you like to accomplish in the next three months?
- What is one thing you can add to your daily routine to move your goals forward?
- What is one thing you can stop doing to improve the next three months?
- What is one way you can enlist help or support for your goals in the next three months?